Mobilization process starts right after award of project. It will base on the following activities.
SITE OFFICES WITH FURNISHED CONTAINERS
- Project manager office/ Meeting room
- Supervisors Office
- QC and QS office
- Store and time keeper
- Storage and yards (non-perishable material)
- Tool and plant maintenance
- Storage and Fabrication
- Formwork / Scaffoldings
- Labour camp
- Labour mess
- Sanitation Facility ( Worker and staff separately )
- Power ( Temporary electrical connection/ Generators )
- Water Storage Tanks ( Tanker supply )
- Sewerage ( Temporary connection with nearest system )
- Project Manager ( will be responsible for managing all construction related issues)
- Construction Manager ( will oversee all construction matters, Staff and coordinating with client & consultant )
- Quantity surveyor and assistant
- Assistant supervisors
- Layout will be conducted with qualified surveyors using Total Station / theodolite and levelling instrument as per drawing and specifications.
- All RCC work will be executed as per drawing, specification and standard code of practice with all satisfaction and instructions. For all RCC work steel form/ Marine ply and scaffolding will be used. Concreting will be done manually with drum mixers and hoist. Roof slab of RCC structure could be concreted with approved ready mix if working space restrict.
- ALL RCC concreting will be conducted as per our submitted and approved Mix design
- Concrete testing lab will be formed at site for the verification of mix design and strength testing.
- Finishing work will be done with all satisfaction of consultant and approved material with the help of skill work force and recognized sub-contractors.
- Sufficient equipment and formwork will be developed at the time of mobilization and more would be if that require execution for timely completion of project.
- All necessary measure will be taken at all stages during of execution of project. Specially working at height, deep excavation and protecting opening in the building.